Terms & Conditions
- This firm is regulated by the Solicitors' Regulation Authority (Reg no. 00062615).
- The professional rules which govern us are the SRA Code of Conduct 2011.
- All Solicitors and Legal Executives in this firm are qualified in the Law of England and Wales.
- The information provided in this website is for general purposes only. It should not be relied on as specific advice on any particular matter. If you need specific advice please contact us or any other solicitor for that purpose.
- Please note that the copyright in the contents of this website remains with Alison Fielden & Co. While we are happy for visitors to the website to copy pages for their own information, we do not authorise the copying for any other purpose including financial gain.
- The law of England and Wales applies in the event of any dispute arising as a result of the content of this website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and should not be taken as advice in any particular case.
The information is provided from various sources and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of this firm. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.