Alison Fielden & Co. - Work with us
Have you got what it takes to make life less complicated?
We're looking for talented, friendly people who are serious about helping our clients.
We're committed to investing in our staff, offering competitive salaries, positive working conditions and ongoing professional development opportunities.
If you're interested in any of these jobs, or would like to register with us for the future, please get in touch.
We encourage a 'can do' attitude and your progression in the firm is entirely within your control. We believe passionately in a meritocracy and rewarding good performance. We recognise that a large percentage of your adult life is spent at work and, in that regard, the environment you work in should be inspiring and rewarding.
Our business is very much a 'people business' and it is good people that make the difference. We have an open and focused approach to work. We encourage all members of staff to take ownership in the development of the firm and to contribute to its success. The firm is continually improving and developing, embracing new technologies and working practices. We are only interested in highly motivated staff who are passionate about doing a good job and who want to work somewhere where they are appreciated for doing just that.
- Pleasant modern offices
- Friendly team to work with
- Salary at the going rate
If you would like the opportunity to be a part of our friendly, innovative small company, be sure to check back to this page regularly for our vacancies.
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Cirencester
An Experienced Residential Property Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, or Legal Executive required to due to expansion of work.
We are a small, friendly firm with pleasant modern offices in an attractive market town. We offer appropriate training and career development.
- Solicitor for busy Property Department in established Cotswolds practice.
- Working as part of a small well established team, which is now looking to expand due to increase in workload. Will involve handling own caseload from inception through to completion, and will involve mainly residential, but also possibly some commercial conveyancing.
- Ideally a full time post. Possibility of fixed term contract
- At least 2 years PQE
- Ability to work as part of a team and also handle own caseload
- Focused on client care
- Hard Working
- Ability to work with good management routines
- Willing to engage in business planning and marketing
Competitive salary commensurate with ability / experience.
Please apply in writing with your CV to:
Alison Fielden, The Gatehouse, Dollar Street, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 2AN
Or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications 31st August 2018