COVID-19: April 2021 Update
11 Apr 2021
As lockdown restrictions are gradually reduced in England we are working towards bringing our staff back into the office on a more regular basis. We are preparing to welcome clients back into the office for normal appointments as soon as we can.
In the meantime current arrangements will continue and we look forward to hearing from you.
Please keep checking our website and Facebook page for further updates.
Alison Fielden & Co. - Notary Public
Alison FieldenAlison Fielden
provides Notary services within the firm and is the only Notary in Cirencester. Appointments are available Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm and Saturday 8.30am-12.30pm.
The following are examples of the certificates we can provide for documents being used abroad:
- Certificates of execution where the notary witnesses someone's signature
- Certification that a document has been sworn or affirmed in front of the notary
- Formal documents acceptable in Roman Law jurisdictions
- Certification that the document is a true of copy of an original the notary has seen
- Certificates relating to the execution of documents on behalf of British companies and confirming the capacity of the company's directors
If the document needs to be legalised at the Foreign Office or a foreign embassy or consulate we can arrange this. Please see our factsheets page for a Foreign & Commonwealth Office list of countries which are parties to the Hague Convention and thus require a certificate (apostille) by the Foreign Office.
We can also carry out the formalities required in respect of Bills of Exchange.
Documents we can provide certificates for include:
- powers of attorney
- sponsorship declarations
- certificates of true translation
- house purchase agreements
- probate documentation
- documentation for marriages abroad
- immigration or emigration papers
- foreign adoption applications
- documents setting up companies or franchises abroad
- documents relating to litigation abroad
- certificates that a pensioner is living and eligible to continue receiving a pension
For more information about Notary services please see our factsheets page.