COVID-19: June 2020 Update
25 June 2020
Since our last update we have introduced some modified measures to allow us to continue working as normally as possible while complying with changing government guidance. We have largely been working remotely and have been able to offer virtual client meetings via FaceTime or Microsoft Teams, and also some limited short face-to-face meetings outside e.g. for signing documents and handing over ID. These arrangements will continue.
In addition we will now offer some sit-down socially-distanced meetings indoors for some of our Probate clients.
Meanwhile we are gradually increasing the time our staff spend in person in the office. Some remote working will continue.
Please keep checking our website and Facebook page for further updates.
Alison Fielden & Co.
Solicitors and Notary Public in Cirencester
More than 30 years of service to the people and businesses
of Cirencester and the Cotswolds.
We pride ourselves on our personal approach and efficient service.
We specialise in Property & Business, Family, Wills & Probate, Litigation & Employment and Notary work.
- "Very helpful, efficient, uncomplicated and easy to get an appointment. Plus good value for money."
- "Better than I had expected, because of the friendly 'one to one' basis of the negotiation and the other members [of staff] I met."
- "Courteous, not patronising, willing to work around my situation."
- "Recommended by a friend... Very easy to approach."
- "Always found you helpful and informative. All staff seemed very helpful and friendly."
- "You provide a great service at all times..."
- "If we had someone that was interested in purchasing a house we would suggest Alison Fielden."
- "Everyone at Alison Fielden & Co. were polite and helpful throughout the sale and purchase of our properties."
- "I have been very happy with all dealings with Alison Fielden & Co. and would not hesitate to use you again."
- "I found all members of staff that I met extremely helpful."
- "I have always found your help, advice and services excellent."