COVID-19: Feb 2022 Update
We are now welcoming clients and visitors back into our office with certain safety measures. We are still utilising virtual meetings where appropriate, and can of course also keep in touch by email and telephone. In person meetings are by appointment only and please continue to observe social distancing and wear face coverings when you come. Please do not attend if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have symptoms or if you have been in recent contact with anyone who has COVID-19.
Please phone if you need more information and we will be happy to discuss how to make visits convenient and safe for you.
Alison Fielden & Co.
Solicitors and Notary Public in Cirencester
More than 30 years of service to the people and businesses
of Cirencester and the Cotswolds.
We pride ourselves on our personal approach and efficient service.
We specialise in Property & Business, Family, Wills & Probate, Litigation & Employment and Notary work.
- "Very helpful, efficient, uncomplicated and easy to get an appointment. Plus good value for money."
- "Better than I had expected, because of the friendly 'one to one' basis of the negotiation and the other members [of staff] I met."
- "Courteous, not patronising, willing to work around my situation."
- "Recommended by a friend... Very easy to approach."
- "Always found you helpful and informative. All staff seemed very helpful and friendly."
- "You provide a great service at all times..."
- "If we had someone that was interested in purchasing a house we would suggest Alison Fielden."
- "Everyone at Alison Fielden & Co. were polite and helpful throughout the sale and purchase of our properties."
- "I have been very happy with all dealings with Alison Fielden & Co. and would not hesitate to use you again."
- "I found all members of staff that I met extremely helpful."
- "I have always found your help, advice and services excellent."